GO TO HOME
REHOBOTH BEACH MAIN STREET
We are proud to say that our downtown is vibrant and full of charming shops, luxurious hotels and B&B’s, pampering spas, remarkable live theatre and innovative art galleries. We invite you to explore our website and we hope it will entice you to visit us in person and experience all that downtown Rehoboth Beach has to offer. We are open year-round and are dedicated to making your visit an enjoyable and memorable one.
JULY 5, 2015
Celebrate Independence Day Downtown!
On Sunday, July 5, Fireworks will be presented by Main Street and Zambelli Internationale. A spectacular fireworks display will be launched from the beach and visible up and down the boardwalk and shoreline. Fireworks time is approximately 9:15 p.m. The Annual Main Street Fireworks Display is funded entirely through donations from Rehoboth Beach citizens and area businesses. Please donate and help make our show the biggest ever!
Any weather advisories will be posted on our Facebook page.
SPARKLER - $25
FIRECRACKER - $50
THE "BIG BOOM" - $100
CHOOSE YOUR OWN AMOUNT
Main Street is a 501(c)3 organization so your donations are 100% tax deductible!
It is strongly recommended that you use the PARK N RIDE DART TRANSPORTATION to travel into downtown.
North Rehoboth Deauville Lot
Fee per car until lot is filled
Metered and non-metered fee permit parking spaces throughout town
The Jolly Trolley
Running in full force from 8am-2am with a revised route from 6-11pm or when Rehoboth Avenue is reopened, by local authorities. Drop Off/Pick Up is behind Jack Lingo Realtor on Christian St at the Jolly Trolley uptown stop. Jollytrolley.com 302.227.1197
PLEASE GET IN TO TOWN EARLY WHILE PARKING OPTIONS WILL STILL BE AVAILABLE!
• The fireworks will be launched from the beach in front of Star of the Sea, between Brooklyn Avenue and Laurel Street, at 9:15 p.m. (approximate).
• Depending on the weather, the fireworks may be launched any time after 8 p.m.
• The Bandstand will be closed to vehicle traffic from 6 p.m. until midnight.
• Rehoboth Avenue will be affected from 6 p.m. until the conclusion of the fireworks.
• Rehoboth Avenue E/B and W/B from the Traffic Circle to the Boardwalk will be closed to vehicle traffic starting as early as 8 p.m.
• Vehicles will be able to cross Rehoboth Avenue at First Street, Second Street, and the Traffic Circle from 8 p.m. until the start of the fireworks.
•Rehoboth Avenue E/B and Church Street from SR1 will be closed to vehicle traffic as early as 8:30 p.m. Once closed all vehicles will have to enter Rehoboth Beach via State Road or Bayard Avenue.
• Residents of the north side of Rehoboth Beach will need to access their residences via State Road. They will need to contact the officer at State Road and Hickman Street and advise him of their address. They will then be allowed to continue N/B on State Road where they will have to contact the officer at Grove Street and State Road and inform him of their address. This officer will then grant them access to Grove Street N/B where they can cross Rehoboth Avenue via the Traffic Circle.
• All traffic north of Rehoboth Avenue will be forced to exit Rehoboth Beach via Columbia Avenue to Rehoboth Avenue (west of the Traffic Circle) to SR1 N/B.
• All traffic south of Rehoboth Avenue will be forced to exit Rehoboth Beach via Bayard Avenue S/B to Robinson Drive to SR1 N/B and S/B or via Hickman Street and Munson Street W/B to State Road to SR1 N/B and S/B.
are installed in Penny Lane and perfect for
• Remembering Loved Ones
• Milestone Anniversaries
There are so many uses for these bricks, you decide what you want to become a permanent part of Downtown Rehoboth!
Each brick is priced at $175 and includes installation and a special mini replica of the brick that will be sent to your home.
offer runs through 9/30/15
Real Food, Real Farmers, Real Community
Tuesdays, Grove Park, Rain or Shine!
5/6 - 9/30 Noon-4 pm
10/7 - 10/28 Noon-3 pm
SUPPORT OUR LOCAL FARMERS!
Click Here to visit the site.
SUMMER CONCERT SERIES!
Join us through the summer for some spectacular music, just steps from the ocean! It's all happening at the Rehoboth Beach Bandstand - and it's all free to the public. Check out the Concert Series schedule and mark your calendar for your favorite acts. While you are downtown, enjoy dinner in one of our fabulous restaurants, shop in our unique stores or take a walk down the boardwalk. It's fun for the entire family!
The Boardwalk Kiosk, located at Delaware Avenue and the Boardwalk beside Funland, is open Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend. The Kiosk is open 7 days a week from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. The Kiosk is a central hub to discover downtown Rehoboth Beach. In addition to providing information on all downtown businesses and area services, the Kiosk is a great place to discover events, downtown opportunities and get directions.
DOWNTOWN REHOBOTH GIFT CERTIFICATES
Downtown Gift Certificates make great gifts, while supporting local businesses and can be redeemed at over 50 unique shops, galleries and spas, hotels and B&Bs, and more than 50 restaurants, snack shops and candy stores. Gift certificates will be mailed to you and include a list of participating merchants.
It’s Rehoboth 411 in your pocket!
You may reply STOP at any time to end messages. You may reply HELP for more information. Message and data rates may apply.