- Enjoy, Shop, Dine & Stay
- Downtown Information
- Downtown Events
- About Main Street
- Join Main Street
- Nicola Pizza
11/29/2013 - 12/22/2013
PARKING MADE EASY!
Pay by quarters, permits or credit card via Parkmobile
Parking Meter Information
Parking meters are in effect from the Friday before Memorial Day through the second Sunday following Labor Day, from 10 am until midnight.
- Meter Rates are $1.50/hr. and may be paid in quarters (see below) or by credit card via Parkmobile.
- All 30-minute parking spaces are $2.00/hr. and are time limited the entire year.
- All non-metered areas of the city require a parking permit
- Persons driving vehicles with a handicap plate or permit are required to pay for parking meters and parking permits while they are in effect.
- Parking of vehicles over 21 feet in length is restricted. Call (302) 227-6184, for special instructions.
Change Machine Locations:
• Rehoboth Ave & First St • Front of 306 Rehoboth Ave • Rehoboth Ave (Island across from City Hall) • Rehoboth Ave (Bandstand) Change is also available at the Parking Meter Department: 30.5 Lake Ave (behind City Hall 302-227-6184) and the Visitors Center: 501 Rehoboth Ave.
Multi-Space Parking Meter Instructions
- When using quarters, locate your space number next to the white arrow in the street.
- Follow direction of arrow to your multi space meter.
- At meter, enter your space number, insert coins for the desired amount of time or use Parkmobile credit card payment.
Vehicle Parking Permit Information
Parking permits are required in all non-metered areas within the city and are in effect from the Friday before Memorial Day through Labor Day, 10 am – 5 pm. Parking