- Enjoy, Shop, Dine & Stay
- Downtown Information
- Downtown Events
- About Main Street
- Join Main Street
- Nicola Pizza
05/02/2014 - 05/04/2014
We all love Rehoboth Beach and Rehoboth Beach Main Street, a non-profit organization, is committed to preserving our unique seaside community while creating a vital, successful downtown Rehoboth Beach for residents, merchants and visitors.
- Send checks to Rehoboth Beach Main Street, PO Box 50, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
- Call 302-227-2772 to donate by credit card
- Donate through PayPal below (coming soon)
Rehoboth Beach Main Street is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization. All donations are tax-deductible.
Rehoboth Beach is a city where memories are made and some of Main Street’s ongoing, memorable programs are listed below:
- Main Street’s hallmark event is the Fourth of July Fireworks celebration
- Main Street’s Official Guide to Downtown with over 40,000 copies distributed
- Our web site, downtownrehoboth.com, a great resource for tourists and residents
- Annual events - Chocolate Festival and Restaurant Week grow in popularity every year
- Hometown Sing Along-Tree Lighting and Downtown’s Cookin’ spice up the holidays
- Cottage & Town Awards celebrating outstanding restoration and renovation
- Grants to assist with new signs & enhanced building façades to spruce up downtown
- Downtown Main Street Gift Certificates make great gifts - accepted in over 150 spots
- The Information Kiosk on the boardwalk helps visitors navigate Rehoboth Beach
- Downtown Text Club-information on downtown happenings
Become a Main Street Volunteer
We are always looking for volunteers to sit on our committees.
- Economic Restructuring
For details about our committee structure click here.
It is a fun and rewarding experience to help ensure our city grows and continues to be a spectacular seaside community year-round.